HART Services welcomes feedback & suggestions & we would certainly like to hear from you should you have any complaints regarding the service we provide.
In some instances however there is a legal requirement and/or duty of care to disclose information to an external body e.g. if harm to self or others seems likely or if there are legal implications inherent in the complaint.
While we aim to resolve complaints as quickly as possible, if your complaint cannot be resolved within 1 month you will be provided with progress reports.
To arrange this phone (02) 6628 600 or write to The Chairperson of the Board of Management, PO Box 1788, Lismore NSW 2480. Please mark the envelope CONFIDENTIAL.
A free call from fixed lines; calls from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate or
via the Internet http://agedcarecomplaints.gov.au/
you can write to:
Aged Care Complaints Commissioner
GPO Box 9848
Make sure your letter includes:
- your name, address and telephone number
- the date you lodged your complaint
- details of your complaint, including specific dates of events and relevant comments
- the name of the aged care home or service and the state/territory in which it is located
- the name of the person recieving aged care that your complaint relates to.
If you are hearing or speech impaired, contact them through the National Relay Service.
- TTY and Speak and Listen users: phone 1800 555 667 then ask for 1800 550 552
- Speak and Listen users:phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 550 552
- Internet relay users: contact the National relay Service and enter 1800 550 552
People with Disabilities, may choose to contact the Ombudsman NSW.
- Phone 1800 451 524
- Web: www.ombo.nsw.gov.au
(TIS) on 131 450, and ask them to transfer you to 1800 550 552